As a full service public accounting firm, UHY LLP offers the full range of audit services including:
Audits of Public Companies
- Audits of annual financial statements
- Reviews of quarterly financial statements
- Reports on internal control required under the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 as prescribed by the PCAOB in its Statement on Internal Control
- Other professional auditing services in connection with filings with the SEC
UHY LLP is registered with the PCAOB and is a member of the AICPA Center for Audit Quality.
Audits of Other Entities
- Audits of financial statements of middle market companies, privately owned companies, LLCs, partnerships, LLPs, and other forms of businesses.
- Audits of financial statements of not-for-profit organizations including health care organizations, voluntary health and welfare organizations, educational institutions and other organizations with significant federal or state support by providing the required federal and state single audits.
- Audits of financial statements of federal, state, and local governments, agencies, and instrumentalities. We meet the needs of those organizations that have significant federal or state support by providing the required federal and state single audits. UHY LLP is a member of the AICPA’s Government Audit Quality Center.
- Audits of financial statements of employee benefit plans including employee health and welfare benefit plans. UHY LLP is a member of the AICPA’s Employee Benefit Plan Audit Quality Center.
Other Attest Services
- SSAE16 Attestation Reports of Service Organizations
- Attestation engagements, including reports on agreed-upon procedures
- Reviews of financial statements (limited assurance)
- Compilations of financial statements (no assurance)
Where UHY LLP is not the auditor, UHY LLP also can provide the following services to public companies:
- Assistance with internal control documentation to assist management in fulfilling its role of documentation and testing of internal controls as required under section 404 of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002. (Those would be engagements for which the independence requirements restrict direct auditor involvement)
- Assistance by providing internal auditing services on behalf of management
- Assistance to public companies with limited resources in the financial reporting area with financial reporting consulting services relating to the application and implementation of newly-issued or unusual financial reporting requirements
Other Service Offerings