UHY LLP is the viable alternative to the Big 4.
As one of the largest accounting firms in the U.S., we serve public companies and middle market and privately-owned companies, as well as not-for-profit and governmental entities in virtually every industry segment. Our assurance services include:
- Audits of financial statements and internal controls of SEC registrants
- Audits of financial statements of middle market and privately-owned entities
- Audits of financial statements of not-for-profit organizations
- Audits of financial statements of federal, state and local governments
- State and federal single audits of not-for-profit organizations and state and local government entities receiving federal and state financial assistance
- Audits of financial statements of employee benefit plans
- Compilation and review services to nonpublic entities, attestation services, including agreed-upon procedures reports and service auditor reports (SAS 70 Reports)
- Internal auditing, internal control documentation and testing, financial reporting assistance and other consulting services proscribed by the SEC for non-client public companies, whose current auditors cannot provide these services
UHY LLP has been a valued resource to all business and other sectors for more than thirty years.
Our commitment to superior client service is demonstrated everyday by our experienced partners and staff. That means greater partner involvement throughout the engagement because of our belief that clients deserve the most experience possible.
Note: UHY LLP is a licensed independent CPA firm that performs attest services.
UHY Advisors, Inc. provides tax and business consulting services through wholly owned subsidiary entities that operate under the name of “UHY Advisors.” UHY Advisors, Inc. and its subsidiary entities offer services from offices across the United States. UHY Advisors, Inc. and its subsidiary entities are not licensed CPA firms.
UHY Advisors, Inc. and UHY LLP are independent U.S. members of Urbach Hacker Young International Limited.