UHY LLP’s audit approach is based on an audit risk assessment that focuses the maximum audit effort on areas where there is the greatest risk for misstatement. As a full service public accounting firm, UHY LLP offers the full range of audit services including:
Audits of Public Companies
- Audits of annual financial statements on form 10K
- Reviews of quarterly financial statements on form 10Q
- Reports on internal control required under the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2004 as prescribed by the PCAOB its Statement on Internal Control
- Other professional auditing services in connection with filings with the SEC
UHY is registered with the PCAOB and is a member of the AICPA Center for Audit Quality.
Audits of Other Entities
- Audits of financial statements of middle market companies, privately owned companies, LLCs, partnerships, LLPs, and other forms of businesses.
- Audits of financial statements of not-for-profit organizations including health care organizations, voluntary health and welfare organizations, educational institutions and other organizations with significant federal or state support by providing the required federal and state single audits.
- Audits of financial statements of federal, state, and local governments, agencies, and instrumentalities. We meet the needs of those organizations that have significant federal or state support by providing the required federal and state single audits. UHY is a member of the AICPA’s Government Audit Quality Center.
- Audits of financial statements of employee benefit plans including employee health and welfare benefit plans. UHY is a member of the AICPA’s Employee Benefit Plan Audit Quality Center.