UHY LLP is the viable alternative to the Big 4.
As the 16th largest accounting firm in the U.S.,
according to the 2005 Top 100 Accounting Firms in Accounting Today, we serve public companies and middle market and privately-owned companies, as well as not-for-profit and governmental entities in virtually every industry segment. Our assurance services include:
- Audits of financial statements and internal controls of SEC registrants
- Audits of financial statements of middle market and privately-owned entities
- Audits of financial statements of not-for-profit organizations
- Audits of financial statements of federal, state and local governments
- State and federal single audits of not-for-profit organizations and state and local government entities receiving federal and state financial assistance
- Audits of financial statements of employee benefit plans
- Compilation and review services to nonpublic entities, attestation services, including agreed-upon procedures reports and service auditor reports (SAS 70 Reports)
- Internal auditing, internal control documentation and testing, financial reporting assistance and other consulting services proscribed by the SEC for non-client public companies, whose current auditors cannot provide these services
UHY LLP has been a valued resource to all business and other sectors for more than thirty years.
Our commitment to superior client service is demonstrated everyday by our experienced partners and staff. That means greater partner involvement throughout the engagement because of our belief that clients deserve the most experience possible.
Note: UHY LLP, and in Texas, UHY Mann Frankfort Stein & Lipp CPAs, LLP, are licensed independent CPA firms that perform attest services.
UHY Advisors, Inc. provides tax and business consulting services through wholly owned subsidiary entities that operate under the name of "UHY Advisors". UHY Advisors, Inc. and its subsidiary entities have more than 1,000 professionals providing services from 20 offices across the United States. UHY Advisors, Inc. and its subsidiary entities are not licensed CPA firms.
UHY Advisors, Inc., UHY LLP, and UHY Mann Frankfort Stein & Lipp CPAs, LLP are independent members of Urbach Hacker Young International Limited, an international organization of firms that operate in 50 countries worldwide.